Monday, April 8, 2013

Candy Crush Saga - addicting

Candy Crush Saga is addicting. Admit it! A lot of people are hooked. If you want proof, check your notifications. More than half of your notifications is perhaps requests for lives or gifts sent by your other friends playing Candy Crush Saga.

I know of a friend who actually "buys" life using her credit card. That's Candy Crush Saga addiction. I on the other hand change the time on my tab. I add 2 1/2 hours to get additional lives.

I'm only on level 65. Owwwwmayyyyyygaaaaaaasssshhhh!!!!! I hate chocolates. Not that I like them to begin with but seeing them hiding the other candies makes me really hate them. Arrrggghhhh......

Hmmmmm......okay, time to stop this post.....I received a "life" from a friend!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete