Monday, April 15, 2013

Cheap Tablets - Are they worth buying?

I am using a Pipo tablet which I got for only P3,000 ++. It works fine for me. The screen gives a clear image. I don't have problems watching movies -- no sound or image delays. Surfing the net is also fine. I use it for twitter and facebook and I'm quite happy. It also works fine with games. I play temple run 1 and 2. I also play candy crush among others. It is pretty much okay when it comes to games. What I don't like is that it has no rear camera. And even the one in front does not give a good image. You also cannot download instagram with it even if it runs on android. But anyway, what would be the use of instagram if you can't get clear pictures anyway.

I can these cheap tablets are okay in general. They serve various basic needs. There will be limitations, of course, but if you can live with them then you'll be fine. What you need to do is to read carefully the specs of these cheap tablets first before you buy. Check what areas they are good at. If you like to use it just for games then see if the tablet is good for playing games. If you like to watch movies, then see if the tablet has a good screen resolution and the images and sound are always in sync. If you like taking pictures, then see if it has rear and front cameras. Again, carefully check what the tab can and cannot do and match with your own needs and preferences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment